We can’t wait to have you join us!
But before you do, please check out the list below to make sure that you are prepared. This is for your safety as well as your fun factor!
MOUNTAIN BIKING EQUIPMENT
- A mountain bike in good working order or we can arrange a rental bike for you!
- A helmet that fits properly (these are included in a rental)
- Eye protection (goggles, sunglasses, prescription glasses)
- Hydration pack or 2 water bottles
GOOD TO EXCELLENT FITNESS LEVEL:
It is highly recommended that riders who would like to participate in a ride or skills clinic have been performing cardiovascular workouts at least two times per week for four weeks prior to a ride.*
OTHER OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT:
- Riding gloves
- Padded bike shorts
- Stiff soles shoes (light or low-top hiking shoes)
*Please contact us or call 602-448-9567 with questions and to discuss these requirements.